This is what I hear unofficially. Note: not confirmed
- Eritrean high level political and public delegations will travel to Tigrai and Afar regional states at the end of this month
- Air transport between Asmara and Addis Ababa will start at the end of August
- Bus transport between Addis and Asmara, between Asmara and Mekelle will start early August
- Ethiopian artists will present a music festival in Asmara on the eve of 2011 (in Geez calendar)
- Eritrean artists will present their music festival in Addis, Jimma, Hawassa, Mekele and Bahirdar (date will be announced soon)
- Eritrea will send two team of Ashenda to Mekelle and Axum
- Port of Assab will be open for Ethiopia, with a fair tax, at the end of September 2018 or in the early October
- No visas will be required to enter Eritrea from Ethiopia starting the end of September 2018
- Eritrea will open an embassy in Addis Ababa in early September 2018, and Consulate office in Mekelle, Bahirdar and Jimma
- Eritrea will release all prisoners including top war prisoners and pilots
- In the next 5 years Eritrea will be connected with Ethiopia by railway via Massawa- Asmara-Mekelle-Semera-Adama-Addis (a further study will begin soon).
Note: since I posted this information I have had some clarifcation.
The reference in 10. to prisoners relates to Ethiopian prisoners held in Eritrea not all prisoners in Eritrea. Not clear if Ethiopia has any Eritrean prisoners left over from the 1998 – 2000 border war, but unlikely.